It has been raining IPOs. In 2021, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) from different new-age, technology-driven, and growing sectors flooded India. The number of IPOs is expected to remain high in 2022 as well. Some of the upcoming IPOs in 2022 are from LIC, Ruchi Soya, Mobikwik, Keventer Agro, Pharmeasy, Bajaj Energy, etc.
For the uninitiated, an IPO is how a private company goes public. They do this by issuing shares to the general public. Investing in the right IPO will improve your portfolio as IPOs are usually from high-growth companies. In the long term, these companies will pay off tremendously.
Also, If you want to invest in a small company that has the prospect of growing big, the IPO price is usually the best deal. This is due to the possibility of a discounted rate from the firm. It may be tough to invest in that promising firm if you miss the IPO period since the stock price may shortly surge.
But where do you apply or place your bids for the IPOs? You can easily do that by registering for an account at Astha Trade. It will allow you to apply for all the IPOs.
How to apply for an IPO?
There are a few things that you will require before applying for an IPO. They are
- UPI ID
- Demat Account
- Trading Account
You don’t even need a Demat account if you are applying for an upcoming IPO through Astha Trade. You need a DP ID or the beneficiary ID to apply for the IPO online.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for an upcoming IPO online
- Go to rupeezy.in in your browser.
- Click on the tab “E-IPO” at the top of the page.
- You will be redirected to the page with all the information regarding upcoming IPOs like the market lot, minimum bid quantity, and minimum price range. At the top right, there will be a login button.
- Click on the login button. You could either register yourself as a new user; if you already have an account with Astha Trade, you can log in using your PAN number or your registered mobile number.
- You’ll be asked to fill out some basic information if you’re a first-time user. After providing the details, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Once you enter the OTP, you will be logged into the Astha Trading portal. You will also receive a Client ID.
- Once you login into the portal, you can see the list of upcoming IPOs.
- Click on the IPO that you want to apply for
- Fill in the necessary details regarding the Depository name, DPID, and beneficiary ID.
- To make payment, enter your UPI ID.
- While placing the bids, you can either apply at the cutoff price or a different price you prefer in the “Price” field. Choose a quantity that is a multiple of the lot size allowed.
- After filling in all the necessary details, click on the checkbox to confirm that you have read the Red herring prospectus.
- Click on submit to complete your order.
- After entering your payment details, your amount will remain blocked in your account. The amount will be transferred to the company only after the successful allotment. If you’re not allotted shares, the amount will be reversed (refunded) to your account.
IPO allows you to buy a small share of a newly public company, and Astha Trade helps you leverage the opportunity. Astha Trade is an online portal where one can bid for IPOs. You only need a few documents and add some basic information to register for Astha Trade and subsequently apply for an IPO.
Many companies have been launching their IPOs lately. Astha Trade is an online portal that allows you to place your bid for the latest IPOs. All you need to do is visit Rupeezy and register. Once your application is approved, you can start trading seamlessly!